WHITEBOARD! – Look for the whiteboard in the shared space at camp. Your up to date placement map will be there and a smaller whiteboard will be there for daily happenings. Daily happenings like; meal invitations, burns, gatherings, that we/YOU hear about, lets share on the daily. Check in, share with us the things you are doing and maybe we can do some things together.
Additionally…. Wondering how YOU can participate in the camp and contribute?
- Read the Survival Guide. ALL of it.
- Be Prepared. Understand the 10 Principals of Burning Man. Link Here.
- Bring everything in that YOU need and pack it ALL out. More here. There are no trash receptacles anywhere on the playa.
- Personal Survival Check List Link Here
- No Bathrooms IN our camp but we are close to the porta-potty hall of shame. You may want to bring an extra roll of paper just in case. More self-reliance.
- We are not offering any communal camp multi-use areas. For example, no shared kitchens, no sinks, etc.
- We will have a shade structure in the camp that you are invited to join us and sit/lounge around. Bring your own camp chairs.
- You bring it in, you secure it down. We are not responsible for your equipment, gear, etc. YOU are on the hook for all of that too!
- Meals: Tracey, Ed, Jerri Ann & Ryan are planning to share tacos and tequila with campmates on Friday Aug. 30th at 3pm. Then we will be going out as a group to watch the first burn together if you’d like to join us please do! There are no other group meals planned but feel free to connect with us, and one another to do pop-up meal shares.